Spicy Chicken with Peanut Gata Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavors of spicy sautéed chicken simmered in coconut milk, tossed with roasted peanuts and sugar to give it a dynamic texture.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pc. small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g. chicken breast fillet, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in ½ cup water
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- ½ cup leeks, chopped
- 1 pc. siling labuyo
- ½ tbsp. brown sugar
- Begin by getting a pan and making sure it’s nice and hot over medium-high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color. Then, place the chicken next and sauté this until the chicken is cooked through.
- You may now pour in the water together with the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, peanut butter, roasted peanuts, leeks, siling labuyo, and brown sugar. Mix and stir the ingredients to dissolve and incorporate together well. Lower the heat and bring this to a simmer for at least 5 minutes and this dish is done.
- Serve Spicy Chicken Peanut Gata Recipe to your family and they will definitely thank you for it.