Chicken Tomato Gata Stew Recipe
This chicken braised in a rich and creamy tomato stew infused with Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, will leave your mouth watering.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pc. small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 kg. chicken fillet, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in ½ cup water
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 pc medium potato, cubed
- 1 pc. medium carrot, cubed
- 1 pc small bell pepper, cubed
- pepper, to taste
- Begin by grabbing a pan and making it nice and hot over high heat. Pour cooking oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Cook this until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden brown.
- Gently add the chopped chicken fillet and sauté this until the chicken is cooked through.
- Next, pour in the tomato sauce, water and diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. Mix this well before dropping in the Knorr Chicken Cube, potato, carrot and bell pepper. Simmer until all the vegetables are cooked through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, this dish is done.
- With a little love in the kitchen, this Chicken Tomato Gata stew will bring joy in the hearts of your family.