Ginataang Dahon ng kamoteng Kahoy at Liempo Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of grilled pork liempo mixed with kamoteng kahoy leaves, simmered with the creamy and flavorful Knorr Ginataang Gulay.
Coconut Milk aids in strengthening the immune system. It contains lauric acids that assists the body in fighting infections caused by virus and bacteria.
- ¼ kg. pork liempo, pan-grilled and sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2½ cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 4 cups kamoteng kahoy leaves
- This dish is easy to do, and it is very delicious and nutritious too.
- Let’s first season the pork with salt and then grill them in a hot pan. Just allow the cooked meat to cool down before slicing them in bite size pieces.
- Next, get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté the garlic and the slices of liempo for a few minutes. Pour water in and just add the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay.
- Just simmer for 5 minutes before adding the kamoteng kahoy leaves. Simmer for a few minutes longer just to cook the leaves. And that’s it! Our dish is ready!