Ginataang Langka with Liempo Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of pork liempo infused with the flavors of bagoong alamang, mixed with the fresh tastes of langka, simmered in gata.
When cooking with coconut milk (gata), make sure that you don't let the soup to boil after adding the coconut milk, or else it might curdle and breakup during cooking.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 pcs. red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp bagoong alamang
- ½ kg. pork liempo, medium diced
- ¼ cup water
- ½ kg. langka, (unriped)
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- Let’s begin by getting our pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion, garlic, tomatoes and bagoong. Sauté them until you can smell the aroma from the cooked vegetables and bagoong.
- Add the pork liempo next and the ¼ cup of water. Lower the heat and just give this around 10 minutes to simmer.
- Gently add the langka, 2 cups of water and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. You’ve got to simmer the vegetables until cooked through. See how simple that is!
- Over hot rice and the company of your family, you will find yourself eating more than usual. Ginataang Langka with Liempo Recipe is home.