Pork and Potato Curry Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of pork mixed with the flavorful coconut milk based thick sauce tossed with potatoes, bell peppers and curry powder.
When cooking with coconut milk, remember to monitor the heat and avoid boiling the sauce or liquid for a long period, keep the heat at a simmer to prevent the coconut milk from breaking.
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ pc white onion, chopped
- ½ kg pork kasim cut into large cubes
- 2½ cup water
- ½ pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- 2 pcs potatoes, cut into medium diced
- 1 (45g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 2 pcs red and green bell peppers, cut into large dice