Crispy Wonton Cheese Bombs
Try our Crispy Wonton Cheese Bombs recipe and taste all the cheesy and creamy goodness with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 block (4 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 16 wonton wrappers
- oil, for frying
- Lady's Choice mayonnaise, for dipping
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, green onions, Sriracha sauce, and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- Arrange the wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Using a teaspoon, get a dollop of the cream cheese mixture and put it in the middle of each wrapper. Dip your finger in a some water in a bowl and wipe the edges of the wrappers. Pull the edges together and twist to seal. Continue until all the wontons are filled and sealed.
- Bring the oil to high heat. In batches, fry the wonton bombs until golden brown and crispy, about two minutes per batch (or less). Continue until all the wonton bombs are fried. Place them on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve immediately with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise as a dip.