Coconut Cream Fish Gratin Recipe
This dish uses the fresh seafood taste of fish fillet combined with the creamy and rich flavors of Knorr Ginataang Gulay, mixed with mushrooms and cheese.
When cooking with coconut milk (gata), make sure that you don't let the liquids boil for a long time after adding the coconut milk, or else it might curdle and breakup during cooking.
- ½ kg. fish fillet cut into cubes
- 1 cup flour
- oil for frying, as needed
- 1 (33g) pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup corn kernel
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 2 tbsp. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp. bread crumbs
- Let’s begin by preparing the fish. Dredge fish fillets in flour and shake off excess. Get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and pan-fry the fish until brown. Strain and set aside.
- Combine Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix-Sitaw at Kalabasa with water and bring to this to a quick boil, then lower the heat to simmer to prevent it from curdling.
- In goes the corn and mushroom and continue to simmer until thick. Add cream and fish fillets and just allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour onto a baking dish. Cover the top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs. Place in a 400F oven until browned on top. And that’s our dish.
- Here’s another way of serving fish! Your family will simply adore this Coconut Cream Fish Gratin. It’s best with rice!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy