Seafood goodness topped with scrambled eggs and Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise for a rich and creamy end dish that you can serve over lunch or dinner.
- For the Scrambulicious Egg:
- 3 pcs eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- as needed canola oil
- For the Casserole:
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (1-inch) ginger, chopped
- 200 grams shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 200 grams squid, sliced into rings
- 200 grams fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pc carrot, diced
- 1/4 kilogram marble potatoes, halved
- 1 pc red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix, prepared according to pack directions
- 1 tbsp oregano, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Prepare scrambulicious egg by combining egg and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise. Mix well until smooth and cook over low to medium heat until set. Set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in oil. Add shrimp and squid and sauté until half cooked. Add fish and vegetables and mix well.
- Add Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix and oregano, bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer until seafood and vegetables are fully cooked. Over low heat, add Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise and cream. Season and adjust according to taste and consistency using slurry (cornstarch diluted in water) if preferred.
- Transfer to a deep dish then top with scrambulicious egg and cheese. Bake in a 350F oven until browned on top.