Chicken Burger Surprise Recipe
This simple burger patty recipe uses the rich flavor of ground chicken mixed with onions and garlic, infused with Knorr seasoning, and stuffed with cheese.
The best way to check the flavor of the burger mix is by frying a small portion or a tablespoon of the mixture in a pan for tasting. Adjust seasoning if needed before shaping all of the mix.
- 750 g. ground chicken
- 1 pc. small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc. raw egg, slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup flour
- ⅛ cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- cheddar cheese, amount according to preference
- This easy to do recipe cooks in an instant. First, you need to put all the ingredients in a bowl and form the patties you wish to shape. Once the patties are formed, fill it with any cheese of your choice.
- You may pan fry or grill the patties until they are cooked through. See how simple this is? Totally do-able in only a few minutes!
- Now serve your chicken burgers in between a pair of buns with shredded cabbage, carrots, and mayonnaise.
- Your family is up for a surprise when cheese oozes out from this delicious homemade chicken burger. Mmm, you will surely crave for more!