Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Hamburger. A filipino family favorite merienda made extra special with Knorr Beef Cubes. Serve it today.
When cooking the burger patties, try not to press down or squeeze the patties too much to prevent the flavors and juices from the meat to escape.
- 1/2 kg lean ground beef
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, mashed
- Optional: 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pc. eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- pepper to taste
- Optional: Burger sandwich components: Sauteed Enoki Mushrooms, Sauteed spinach cheese slices red cabbage coleslaw
- Do you know how easy it is to make these patties? You must simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl, adding more flour if you want, then shaping them into balls. Flatten into 1 1⁄2-inch thick patties and smoothen the surface with the use of a spoon.
- Now that your burger patties are done, you can store them in the chiller overnight, use it for another occasion or pan-fry right away over medium heat until cooked through.
- With your choice of buns, vegetables, condiments and other components, these Hamburger Patties are ready to be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Whip up a sweet & sour taste when you use Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Sweet & Sour as another condiment option!