10-Minute California Maki Sandwich for a Quick Lunch
Lunchtime is the highlight of most workdays. This midday break is crucial since it restarts your mind from tired to wired. So, even if you must attend an urgent lunch meeting, don't even think of skipping lunch! Do yourself a favor and whip up a quick California maki sandwich to lift your weary heart.
This sushi-inspired treat is easy to make at home. It uses the same ingredients as the classic California maki recipe, except you don't need to cook rice. Don’t forget to add Lady's Choice Tuna Spread for extra flavor. Ready to learn how to prep this fool-proof California roll sandwich?
Add a teaspoon of light soy sauce and a pinch of wasabi to the sandwich spread for extra zing.
- 2 tbsp Lady's Choice Tuna Spread
- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 4 pcs iceberg lettuce leaves
- 6 pcs crabsticks, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced ripe mango
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced avocado (optional)
- 1 sheet nori, cut into thin strips