Classic Egg Mayo Sandwich
Learn how to prepare everyone's favorite classic egg mayo sandwich with this recipe made better with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup Lady's Choice Real mayonnaise
- 12 slices white bread
- 3 bunches of curly leaf lettuce, washed and dried from excess water (optional)
- 2 pcs ripe salad tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Combine boiled eggs and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar according to taste.
- To add a healthy twist to your Classic Egg Sandwich, you can arrange 3-4 pcs of lettuce leaves on the bread then spread mixture over the lettuce, top with 1-2 slices of tomatoes then cover with another slice. Enjoy with a glass of milk and fruit slices!