This simple dish uses the rich flavors of chicken breast marinated in Knorr Seasoning and mexican spices, served in mini homemade taco shells and guacamole.
Avocados contain high levels of healthy, beneficial fats, which can help a person feel fuller between meals. They are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium.
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 2 chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Knorr Chicken Liquid Meat Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- For the guacamole
- 1 avocado mashed
- squeeze lime juice
- To serve
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 large tomatoes deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 little gem lettuce finely shredded
- coriander sprigs optional
- Specialist Equipment
- 12 hole muffin tray
- Preheat the oven to 170 C. Marinate the chicken in the Knorr Liquid Seasoning and cumin and paprika spices and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Using a 10cm cutter, cut 3 rounds out of each tortilla and use them to line the 12 holes of the muffin tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large pan over a high heat then add the chicken pieces. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Mix all the guacamole ingredients together. Serve each cup with some chicken and dig into the toppings.