Easy Baked Mussels
Make a good impression by serving this mouth-watering appetizer that's delicious and creamy by Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 1 kilogram mussels, cleaned
- water, to cover
- 3 tbsps store-bought pesto sauce
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup any soft or quick melting cheese, grated
- Combine mussels and water in a pot. Bring to the boil. Let the mussels cook until shells open. Drain and discard shells that did not open.
- In a bowl, combine pesto sauce and Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise. Top this on mussels – about a teaspoon per shell.
- Add grated cheese on each piece then bake or toast until the cheese melts.