Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Potatoes Recipe
This baked chicken recipe uses the rich flavor of chicken combined with rosemary and lemon, infused with Knorr seasoning; served with potatoes wedges.
- 1 whole pc chicken, fat and excess skin trimmed
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ C olive oil
- 1 pc lemon, zest & juice
- 1 pc lemon zest
- 1½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 pcs medium potatoes, sliced in wedges
- Don’t worry, despite this recipe calling for both oven-prep and chicken-prep, it’s going to be really easy to follow. So, begin by preheating the oven to 375F.
- Let's start with the chicken rub mix. Make a mixture of rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper, olive oil and Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Mix well.
- Pat-dry chicken pieces with a paper towel, then brush the rub mixture or massage onto the chicken surface, cavity and under the skin.
- Toss the potatoes with some oil and remaining seasoning mixture then place them in a baking dish.
- Put chicken over the potatoes then put inside the preheated oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear.
- Enjoy this beautifully complex dish any time of the week. Your family will adore you for it!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free