Fish Pie Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Fish Pie made extra special with Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix. Enjoy it with your family!
Studies show that Coconut milk contains lots of mineral and nutrients that helps in weight loss, reducing inflammation and reducing joint pains.
- 1/2 kg fish fillet, cut into 1” cubes
- salt, as needed
- all-purpose flour, as needed
- oil for frying, as needed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 33 g Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 2 pcs. bay leaves
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 kg floury potato, peeled, diced and boiled until tender
- 4 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Begin by seasoning the fish with salt then dredge it in flour. Make sure you have a preheated pan with oil ready so you can deep fry the fish until crisp and brown. Drain on paper towels then set aside.
- Get another pan ready and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Melt the butter with a bit of oil and sauté the onion and garlic in butter until they give off a lovely aroma.
- Add Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay dissolved in water and just bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer until thick. Drop in the bay leaves and nutmeg.
- Now, add all-purpose cream over low heat and mix well.
- Prepare a baking dish and pour a little bit of the sauce at the bottom. Now, top with the fried fish fillet and boiled potatoes. Cover with the remaining sauce and add the cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven until browned on top and the cheese is melted. Your family will definitely insist you make this more often at home. Don’t deny them this dish because it’s simply divine!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free