This dish combines the rich flavors of ground beef and ground pork with the sweet taste of milk and tangy flavors of tomato.
A trick to make the meatloaf soft and tender, is to soak the bread bits first in the marinated milk, so it can absorb the flavors and keep the bakes meatloaf moist.
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- ½ kg ground pork
- ¼ kg ground beef
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 6 pc small slices bread, diced
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- Another reason why you should make this at home: it’s so easy to do and it means more bonding time for the family.
- First, you just need to dissolve Knorr Pork Cube in ½ cup milk and leave this aside.
- Now in a bowl, mix the pork, beef, onion and bread together. Pour the milk and Knorr Pork Cube next.
- Gently add lightly beaten egg to the meat mixture and mix well. The next step is to transfer the mixture into a grease proof 9 X 5 loaf pan and just pour tomato sauce on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350F oven and cook for 90 minutes and that’s it. The meatloaf is done!
- Make sure you have more rice and bread ready because you just won’t get tired of eating this Meatloaf recipe. It’s just so delicious to eat!