Knorr Spiced Chicken Wings Recipe
This simple Chicken dish uses the rich flavors of chicken wings mixed with sweet and spicy marinate. Baked and topped with sesame seeds.
Studies show that eating spicy and chili food help reduce inflammation and decrease the chances of heart disease. Eating chili can also stimulate weight loss and increase metabolism.
- 16 pcs chicken wings
- ¼ cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 5 pcs siling labuyo, chopped
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp spring onions, chopped
- Optional: Serve with singkamas/jicama, carrot and celery sticks on the side
- This recipe is so simple and such a breeze to make. You’ll be surprised by how easy the process will be. First, you’ve got to flavour the wings by marinating it in a mixture of Knorr Liquid Seasoning, Knorr Chicken Cube, sugar, sili, onion, garlic and sesame oil for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer the wings in a baking pan and place these in the oven to cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Give your chicken wings a nice finish by adding a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped spring onions on top.
- Tasty and spicy, Knorr Spiced Chicken Wings is guaranteed to be a winner whatever the occasion.