Chicken Pandesal with Creamy Basil Gata Recipe
This sandwich spread combines the rich flavor of chicken mixed with the nutty and fresh flavor of pesto simmered in a creamy Knorr Gata sauce mix.
Remember to lower the heat after adding the coconut milk, to prevent the liquids to curdle. Set it to low or medium heat, just enough to let the dish simmer.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pc small onion, minced
- 125 g. chicken, sliced into pc smalls
- ½ cup store-bought pesto sauce
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in ½ cup water
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- Begin by getting a pan and making sure it’s nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour olive oil and throw in the onion and cook this until translucent before adding the chicken. Now, sauté until the chicken is cooked through.
- For the next step, stir in the pesto sauce, diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, and mushrooms. Mix well and give these a few minutes to simmer and then this dish is done.
- Now, you’re going to need some warm pandesal to elevate this dish to ultimate comfort food level. This chicken with creamy basil gata will kick off your morning