Chicken Baked Macaroni with Creamy Gata Recipe
This dish combines the traditional Baked Macaroni taste with the added chicken flavors, enhanced with the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 4 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pc. small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g. ground chicken
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in 1 cup water
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- pepper, to taste
- Start by getting your pan nice and hot over high heat. Pour in a little bit of oil and throw in the onion and garlic and cook this until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden. The next step is to gently add the chicken and sauté it until it is cooked through.
- Now, stir in the tomato sauce, diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, Knorr Chicken Cube, mushrooms and cooked macaroni noodles. Mix well until all the ingredients are combined and incorporated. You can check it from time to time to taste the flavour. Additional pepper may be added.
- Serve this hot and on a nice platter with a topping of grated cheese. It’s always a treat when Chicken Baked Macaroni With Creamy Gata is shared when the family is complete.