Pork Meatloaf sa Gata Recipe
This classic pork dish uses the rich flavors of ground pork combined with the unique flavors of bell pepper, pickles and raisins, topped with sweet gata.
Never let you sauce with coconut milk boil to prevent it from breaking up or curdling, only let it simmer at a lower temp.
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ kg ground pork (pigue)
- 1 tsp salt & black pepper
- ¼ cup carrots, grated
- 3 tbsp red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp pickle relish
- 5 pcs. Vienna Sausage, grated
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 2 slices loaf bread, small diced
- 2 pcs. egg
- 1 tbsp. liver spread
- First, you need to dissolve the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay in hot water and just set this aside to cool.
- Next, place all the ingredients in a bowl and just mix well.
- Pour the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay mixture and just transfer to a loaf pan or baking tray and just steam for 25 to 30 minutes.
- And there you have it! Pork Meatloaf sa gata is ready to be shared with the family because something as good as this is best enjoyed with your loved ones.
There are small bubbles in the meatloaf which makes it not fresh, and it does not look real.