Pork Meatloaf sa Gata Recipe
This classic pork dish uses the rich flavors of ground pork combined with the unique flavors of bell pepper, pickles and raisins, topped with sweet gata.
Never let you sauce with coconut milk boil to prevent it from breaking up or curdling, only let it simmer at a lower temp.
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ kg ground pork (pigue)
- 1 tsp salt & black pepper
- ¼ cup carrots, grated
- 3 tbsp red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp pickle relish
- 5 pcs. Vienna Sausage, grated
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 2 slices loaf bread, small diced
- 2 pcs. egg
- 1 tbsp. liver spread