Double Cheese Lasagna Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Double Cheese Lasagna made extra special with Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta.
For the noodles, its best to half cook the lasagna noodles before you lay them on the baking sheet. This will make the easier to form, and it will prevent it from overcooking after baking.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp liver spread
- ½ kg lean ground beef
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta dissolved in 2 cups of water
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- cooked lasagna sheets, as needed
- cheddar or mozzarella cheese or cheese sauce for topping
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté onion and garlic before adding the liver spread. Stir well then add the ground beef next. Sauté until cooked through.
- Add Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta dissolved in water, cheese, and pepper.
- Bring to boil then cover and simmer until sauce is thick. Add cream and mix well. Set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with the red sauce. Lay lasagna sheets then top with the red sauce. Repeat this process leaving roughly 2 inches of space on top. Top with grated cheese, and bake or toast until the top is browned and cheese is melted.
- Double Cheese Lasagna! What a treat! It will make you sing the happy song.