Baked Potatoes--Made Easy Recipe
This simple recipe will surely be a crowd favorite. It uses the rich flavor of potatoes combined with the cream and cheese, topped with bacon bits.
To prevent the potatoes skin from getting soggy, after cleaning and rinsing the potatoes, make sure that you dry them up properly before baking.
- 3 pcs. large potatoes, skin on, washed and scrubbed water, as needed
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cubes, mashed
- ½ cup all purpose cream
- ground black pepper, to taste
- bacon bits (optional)
- 4 - 6 tbsp. quick-melting cheese, grated
- Get a pot and fill it with water. Add the potatoes whole and cook until very tender. Drain from liquid and place on paper towels.
- Slice potatoes into half lengthwise. Using a spoon, carefully scoop the potatoes making cup-shaped potato skins, around 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the scooped portions in a bowl and mash it well.
- Add Knorr Beef Cubes, cream and, butter. Mix well.
- Adjust seasonings and add the mixture to the cups topped with cheese and bacon bits (optional).
- Bake this in an oven or oven toaster until cheese melts. See how your guests or family get excited when you serve Baked Potatoes Made Easy! It's delicious!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free