Pesto Crusted Lamb Chops Recipe
This quick and simple dish uses the rich and deep flavor of lamb chops marinated with Knorr Beef flavors, coated and covered with the fresh pesto crumbles.
Pesto is packed with antioxidants thanks to the ingredients like basil and garlic. These help you reduce chronic illnesses and help normalize your blood pressure.
- 1/2 kg 1/2-3/4 inch thick lamb chops
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes, mashed
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ground black pepper
- flour, as needed
- 2 pcs eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Would you believe that something as classy and sophisticated as this dish is so easy to prepare? Begin by just rubbing the lamb chops with Knorr Beef Cubes and Knorr Liquid Seasoning evenly. Give this a nice seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 shallow trays containing flour, egg and breadcrumbs with pesto sauce that has been mixed well. Now, dip the lamb chops in flour first. Shake off the excess then dip in beaten egg. Lastly, coat the lamb with the breadcrumbs mixture then place in a baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 450 F oven for 6-8 minutes or until done. And that’s our dish. With a glass of wine, bread, potatoes and some salad on the side, eat in style!