Herb Baked Fish Fillet with Creamy Corn Sauce
This recipe uses the fresh seafood taste of Dory fillet coated in spices and herbs, baked with butter and garlic, served topped with creamy corn sauce.
Dory Fillet is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids and anti-inflammatory nutrients. One of the main benefits of eating Dory, are the benefits of maintaining healthy eyes.
- 2 pcs. cream Dory Fillets
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 200 g beans, trimmed
- 100 g. young corn pre- cooked and sliced into two
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 (80g) Knorr Cream of Corn Soup (prepared according to package directions: simmered until thick - sauce consistency)
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy