Herb Baked Fish Fillet with Creamy Corn Sauce
This recipe uses the fresh seafood taste of Dory fillet coated in spices and herbs, baked with butter and garlic, served topped with creamy corn sauce.
Dory Fillet is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids and anti-inflammatory nutrients. One of the main benefits of eating Dory, are the benefits of maintaining healthy eyes.
- 2 pcs. cream Dory Fillets
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 200 g beans, trimmed
- 100 g. young corn pre- cooked and sliced into two
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 (80g) Knorr Cream of Corn Soup (prepared according to package directions: simmered until thick - sauce consistency)
- Begin by seasoning the fish fillet in a combination of thyme and oregano. Transfer to a baking dish and set aside.
- Next, get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Melt some butter and throw in the garlic. Sauté until the garlic is brown. Pour the sautéed garlic butter sauce on top of the fish and bake this in a preheated oven of 375F until the fish is cooked through.
- Let’s proceed by getting those side dishes ready. Start by getting another pan and making it nice and hot. Over medium heat, pour some oil and throw in the beans, young corn, and bell pepper and sauté until cooked through. Sprinkle some seasoning over.
- Here’s a fancy way to present your dish to your family! Place some of the sautéed vegetables on a platter and place the baked fish fillets on top. Pour Knorr Cream of Corn Soup over it and that’s our dish! When you see something as appetizing and fancy as this, you will definitely thank your mom for it! This dish is simply made with love!When you see something as appetizing and fancy as this, you will definitely thank your mom for it! This dish is simply made with love!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy