Get Filipino Food Recipes and Earn up to 10 U-COIN Rewards on Recipedia
Cooking websites are a dime a dozen. But that doesn’t mean there’s no space to welcome a game-changer, especially if it’s a site that prioritizes every Filipino foodie’s dreams and cooking aspirations. Recipedia is your newest go-to for yummy Filipino food recipes, kitchen hacks, and cooking tips.
Looking for a community filled with Filipino food lovers and fellow home cooks? Don’t search any further. Recipedia Philippines makes it easy for cooks from all walks of life to access culinary inspiration from cooking experts. Why complicate the delicious things life has to offer if you can cook—and eat—with some pep in every step!
Going Beyond Filipino Food Recipes
Launched on July 22, Recipedia empowers Filipino food lovers to get involved in anything and everything food. Current events can get stressful these days, so why not take kitchen work in the opposite direction? From lifestyle articles to kitchen-tested recipes, Recipedia content has YOU in mind. That means effortless cooking but still with the most delicious results.
Aside from your favorite Pinoy recipes, you can expect the following from Recipedia:
- International cuisine guides
- Quick and affordable recipes
- Celebratory dishes
- Healthy snack ideas
- Fun dessert options
- Trending food lists
- Diet and healthy lifestyle tips
- Party planning tricks
Plus, browsing through the site becomes even more rewarding as you collect loyalty rewards and if you’re curious to learn how you can enjoy its full benefits, keep reading!
U-COIN is a digital rewards program that allows members to earn points by engaging with various Unilever brands. But unlike other loyalty systems, U-COIN allows loyal members and avid home cooks to gather redeemable coins when you go on Recipedia. So every time you search and learn a new recipe, you get a chance to collect coins. Designated cooks will be happy to find Metro Supermarket, Puregold, Shopwise, and Landers on the list of vendors that offer vouchers from coins earned. Other partner merchants include McDonald's, Chowking, Mang Inasal, Yellow Cab, The SM Store, Rustans Department Store, and The Landmark.
How to register
- Step 1: Create an account by signing up.
- Step 2: Fill out basic information such as your name, birthday, mobile number, and email address.
- Step: 3 Receive an SMS confirming the U-COIN rewards you get for signing up.
- Step 4: Follow the link to set up your pin.
- Step 5: Explore Recipedia for Filipino food ulam recipes and begin earning more coins. The more you browse and engage in Recipedia activities, the bigger the chance of receiving more U-COINs.
How to earn
Earning U-COINs on Recipedia is very easy! Here are some ways to earn just by exploring the website from July to September 2022:
- First-time site visitors instantly earn coins by signing up.
- After successfully signing up, start browsing the Recipedia website.
- While searching for cheap Filipino food recipes to include in your weekly menu, you may encounter a pop-up message or U-COIN icon indicating you’ve just earned 1 U-COIN.
- For every 1 U-COIN, you earn the equivalent of 1 peso for most prizes.
- Keep exploring to win more coins!
Claiming More Rewards
Countless loyalty programs require purchases for you to earn points. And this is where U-COIN stands out. Recipedia makes it possible for site visitors to collect more U-COINs. Aside from visiting recipe pages, users can qualify to earn 1 U-COIN by:
- Reading articles and features on Recipedia
- Signing up for Meal Planner
- Sharing a recipe on social media sites
- Sharing articles on social media sites
- Visiting and engaging in partner brand pages
- Participating in raffles and promotions on the official U-COIN website
Don’t be surprised if you while away an entire afternoon browsing through the Recipedia site. Aside from learning how to make your favorite Filipino food recipes and gaining cooking inspiration, you even get rewarded just by browsing. Make sure you sign up for your U-COIN account today!