Top 10 Handaan Sa Fiesta Recipes: Fiesta Handaan Favorites
Are you throwing a fiesta handaan or bringing some handaan sa fiesta? You don’t need to overthink what to serve anymore! We’ve compiled the top 10 handa sa fiesta you should consider preparing. Our handa sa fiesta is super versatile, so you don’t necessarily have to spend too much to feed many people.
- Arroz Valenciana. Much less complicated than Spanish paella, Arroz Valenciana is a flavorful rice dish full of colorful toppings. You can eat this meaty dish on its own or with other handa sa fiesta food.
- Chopsuey. Add some color to the fiesta handaan table with some vegetable goodness care of classic chopsuey. This is an affordable handaan recipe you can never go wrong with.
- Creamy Lengua Estofado. Add some creamy goodness to your Pinoy fiesta handaan with some creamy lengua estofado. A fiesta is a great reason to indulge in some delicious ox tongue made richer with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- Grilled Liempo. A Pinoy classic you can never go wrong with is some grilled liempo. This pairs well with most dishes in the fiesta handaan table, so get grilling!
- Herb Roasted Chicken with Feta Cheese. Give your fiesta handaan a Greek twist by following our guide on making herb-roasted chicken with feta cheese. It’s a terrific way to add some Mediterranean flair to your handaan.
- Inihaw na Tuna Belly. You’ve probably prepared many meaty and poultry dishes already, so why not add fish to the table? This inihaw na tuna belly is perfect for boodle fights and other kinds of Pinoy fiesta handaan parties.
- Lechon Belly Roll. Impress the handaan guests with some sinfully delicious lechon belly roll. Mouth-watering yet easy to prepare, this putok-batok recipe will be a hit at the dining table.
- Lumpiang Gulay. Most dishes in a Pinoy fiesta are meaty and savory. That’s why you should add some variety to the mix with some lumpiang gulay. This is a budget-friendly fiesta handa many people would appreciate.
- Macaroni Salad. Another fiesta handaan staple that guests would appreciate is creamy chicken macaroni salad. This can be a hearty merienda or a yummy dinner side dish. Plus, it’s easy to store even after the fiesta ends.
- Pancit Bihon. Nothing says Pinoy fiesta handaan quite like classic pancit. Prepare some pancit bihon to keep plenty of guests full at the party. Perfect to pair with plenty of dishes, this is a staple you shouldn’t miss out on.
Getting Ready For Handa Sa Fiesta
These top 10 handa sa fiesta ideas will surely keep you and the other guests satisfied. You don’t celebrate fiestas every day, so don’t be afraid of indulging a little and enjoying the yummy goodness on the dining table. Happy Fiesta!
Pork Bulalo Recipe